This was our second year to participate in Operation Christmas Child Boxes, but our first to actually volunteer to unload boxes at a local drop-off location. Operation Christmas Child has always been very dear to my heart since I was a young girl. I had read "Rebel With a Cause" by Franklin Graham & knew immediately that I would implement this with my own children. :) We now find ourselves in a season of life where this is more possible & we have all thoroughly enjoyed this project. It's more than just filling a box & turning it in- it's a ministry. It's an opportunity to talk about children around the world. And an even bigger opportunity to pray for these children to come to a knowledge of Christ.
Here are some photos of our trip to the drop-off location this week :)





I am so happy your family has started the blog once again!! I've missed it!!
ReplyDelete