1. I'm thankful for my immediate family. They know me on the good & bad days- & love me still.
2. For modern appliances.
3. The opportunity to be home with our children every single day. It's never easy, but I wouldn't miss all the amazing things I get to witness first hand. I've witnessed all of their firsts & that is something truly amazing in this day & time. Not just things like crawling, walking, talking etc. But things like reading, comprehending math & watching amazing artistic skills develop!
4. My husband who supports me all the way. He goes with my crazy ideas, but also tells me when I'm way off. He offers constructive criticism. He encourages me when I'm down. Most of all he's always there for me.
5. Food
6. Toilet paper--- Just being honest!
7. Amazon PRIME! For reals though I love that thing!
8. Snacky dinner nights with a movie!
9. Knowledge that I'm loved by the GOD of the universe. Period- HE loves me & wants me.
10. Smart phones
11. Friends. This one is huge to me. (Post coming soon about how the Lord has provided)
12. Beautiful FALL days! (Like today! It's gorgeous!)
13. Ability to relax in our homeschool days. Not feeling pressured by those around me. Or having my kids constantly quizzed by family members. They are able to live in freedom & not be stressed by tests & quizzes. We are able to learn at our pace. There is a lot of pressure that naturally comes with home schooling- I'm thankful that I've learned to lean into HIM & not be so stressed. It's more than getting through- it's about relationships. So thankful I've learned that this year. (doesn't mean it's all gumdrops & roses, but it's better)
14. Health
15. Paper plates! (Honestly- best invention ever)
16. VOXER!
17. Essential oils
18. Floss
19. MomHeart Conference (THE BEST) & Sally Clarkson
20. Books- anyone who knows me knows I have a love affair with books. But not just any books! GOOD books. Books with amazing language & beautifying content. One that I read this year was from Elizabeth Goudge. I read The Little White Horse & let me just say it was an amazing AMAZING book. I can not wait for KB to read this one! :) I plan to read some more Goudge books in 2016!
21. Used bookstores!
22. MY TRIP TO LONDON! :) Kevin sent me on a trip to LONDON in May to see my sweet friend Rachel. I was there a whole week & it was one of the best times in my life! It was also my first time out of the country & ALONE at that! Anyone who knows me knows how extremely huge this was! So so so glad I did it! It changed me :)
23. Paper- notebooks specifically
24. Sharp pencils!
25. Our Homeschool group
26. socks
27. FUZZY blankets & warm fires
28. Our awesome camping trip this past October- seriously so much fun!
29. This blog- I've missed blogging.
30. I'm thankful for being thankful- it really is a gift.
This was fun- give it a try! Come up with 30 Things you are thankful for this Thanksgiving! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment